Clinics We Offer
- Held by the Midwife on Friday mornings; for an appointment, please contact reception.
Family Planning Clinic
- Run by practice nurse providing all possible family planning procedures including coil and insertion of implanon and depo injections. Just turn up and we are happy to see you.
New Patient Health Screening
- All new patients are requested to make an appointment for a health check with the Practice Nurse after filling in a health care questionnaire to provide information about their health.
Child Health and Immunisations
Please ask the reception if you need any help to avail of these services.
- Click here for the NHS recommended schedule.
Chronic Disease Management
- Normal appointment times with GP or nurse
- Asthma,CHD, Diabetes COPD, Warfarin, CVD.
- Please see a Doctor first. We do injection in joints, cryocautery, electrocautery, removal of small lumps.
- Tuesday and Friday
Primary Healthcare Team Services
- Health visitors run clinics off site. District Nurses are attached to our practices. If you need domiciliary nursing facility, please contact the surgery.